Regular members are members of organizations that participate in the mortgage lending business as a wholesale lender, bank, company licensed by OFI as a mortgage lender. Regular Members will receive a discount on the registration fees for the Annual Education Conference.
LMLA dues are $95.00 per year.
Affiliate members are organizations that provide services or products to mortgage lenders or have an interest in supporting mortgage lenders.
LMLA Dues are $95.00 per year.
Join NAMB: If you would like to join the National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB), please add $120.00 to your Membership Dues total. We will submit your dues to NAMB for your membership.
NAMB Dues are $120.00 per year.
LMLA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- LMLA Members receive a signifcant discount on the registration fees for the Annual Education Conference.
- Protection of the interests of LMLA members through our Legislative Team and Lobbyist. LMLA is involved in legislation that will positively affect your business, including licensing and lending practices.
- Protection of your interests nationally, including grassroots lobbying of Congress and HUD, as well as NAMB lobbying and political action committee efforts.
- Networking: Annual Educational Conference, Email updates
NAMB MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Mortgage Broker Magazine — A free subscription to NAMB’s monthly magazine
- Discounts on services – Members– only discounts are available on a variety of goods and services through NAMB’s Strategic Alliance Program such as: Overnight shipping, Insurance and Long Distance plans
- Member-only discounted rates on NAMB Conventions and Meetings
- CMC Certification Program– NAMB has developed a rigorous certification program to recognize brokers who have attained the highest levels of professional expertise. (CRMS and CMC)
- Legislative Advocacy/NAMB PAC
- Visit the NAMB website at www.joinnamb.org and Click the Membership Tab and Select Member Discounts.
|FOR NEW AND RENEWING MEMBERS